javascript:void(0)

Monday, December 22, 2008

Kujojie XD in Rage!


No comment but we in XD have a lot of trouble destroying traxxex. Almost 2 weeks but he still stood there.

Anyway, below are traxxex profile since the 1st attack on him last week:

status:
-active**

about travian...
-lagging server(wtf)
-70% player in travian is newbie..only know to get backup from big alliance.
-this server will conquered by 1 name only(dynasty).. why-->like i say,70% player is newbie...scared for war then join dynasty..


**************************
NSF-->the pro alliance in this travian..even 5 dynasty attack {NSF} alone but we still can survive until now(1 month war already with 5 dynasty)..

**************************

5 dynasty attack 1 {NSF} but y {NSF} still not falling down??
because
-->more of dynasty playing sim cities..lucky they 5 alliance..so have chance to train troops..
-->newbie player also recruited by dynasty..y?dunno..(^^,)

*************************

a million thank u for:
-for hayz for a lot help me in this travian.
-also for adidas and shamieza coz be my sitter.
-for cronostvg to give me more information about travian.
-for{NSF} coz always support me in many side.
-for {NSF}1 that help me a lot in defender.
-for all member in nwks..they still the champion.
-for paul smith(my real friends) coz always take care for my village when i busy..
-lastly, for admin coz
unbanned my account for 5 times..hehe..
**************************
FOR {NSF}:
-->FIGHT FOR GLORY,
-->NEVER COME BACK,
-->WE STILL THE CHAMPION,
-->WAR LIKE 300(the movie title)..EVEN WE ONLY 53 BUT WE NO SCARED FOR 285 DYNASTY PLAYER.

**************************

lastly...
thank you for my self because waste my time to play this game...hehehe but im really so enjoy play this server..(^_<)

0 comments: